Thursday, September 12, 2019

TALES FROM THE CRUST video unboxing.




Today I received a pizza in the mail. A pizza book that is. TALES FROM THE CRUST is a new pizza themed anthology from Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing. The book is edited by David James Keaton and Max Booth III.

The edition I received is the Special Delivery Edition. It comes delivered in an actual pizza box and includes lots of goodies. 

This is the first time I have tried doing a video, (being that I have a face for radio), but this is a really cool edition and I wanted to do a quick unboxing.  I loved the presentation, but I do wish that the piza box would have been shipped inside another box to keep it safe and label free. Would have loved to keep it for presentation. Full review of the book itself will come later.





 TALES FROM THE CRUST Special Delivery Edition has a price of $60 and is limited to 100 copies. You can pick yours up at PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINE PUBLISHING.








No comments:

Post a Comment